Cargo handling is an art and science that is perfected by years of experience and professional workmanship. We believe that we have the ability and know how to handle various types of cargoes whether it be :
- Dry Bulk
- Wet Bulk
- Break Bulk
- Heavy Lift
- or any other cargo…….
We are more than happy to share this knowledge with and for the benefit of our principals and customers. All cargoes require constant monitoring. As part of our service offering to our customers we track, monitor and report as per the requirement of the customer.
Whether you are the cargo owner, trader, broker, charterer or agent, you can be rest assured that we will work with your best interest at heart and provide you the peace of mind required once you have entrusted your business with us.
Our cargo handling services include but not limited to :
- Close liaison with transporters (rail/road) and port/terminal authorities for movement of cargo
- Regular monitoring of yard space/berth situation
- Suggest alternate arrangements in case of yard/berth congestion
- Provide real time stock receipt and movement situation as per frequency required by principal
- Report any irregularities or deviation in SOP
- 24 hour monitoring of cargo operations to ensure safe and seamless cargo operation
- Monitor and maintain all relevant cargo documentation such as NOR, SOF, Time Sheets, survey documents
Your cargo is always under the watchful eyes of our own experienced personnel or our carefully screened and selected service providers.
Contact our professional operations team for any information.